Full Coverage Beam Caps
- Full Coverage Beam Caps. Covers the entire top and sides of the beam extension. 12oz or 16oz Bright Copper, 16oz Freedom Gray Copper, 24ga Galvanized, Rezibond, and 0.032″ Kynar Aluminum. All Pac Clad aluminum colors are available. Email us for a quote on any colors not optioned. Longer lead times are probable.
- Pac Clad Color Chart
- All exposed edges are hemmed.
- Select Open or Closed Bottom.
- Joints are soldered on solderable materials and riveted and sealed on non-solderable materials.
- Enter Desired Length, Width, & Height in Inches. Enter fractions as decimals. Note the front angle if other than 90 degrees. Maximum length is 96 inches. Email us for a quote for longer units.
- See the Shopping Cart for QUANTITY DISCOUNTS. Discounts will be given for multiple units of the same size.
- 48 State Ground Shipping is included.
- Lead Time ~ 1-2 Weeks.
SKU: FCBC Category: Beam, Column, & Post Caps Tags: BEAM CAP, beam cover, best method to shield exposed horizontal roof beams, capping wood beams, COPPER BEAM CAP, copper caps, Copper Caps that cover the front and top of your exposed beam, corbel caps, Custom Beam Caps, decorative wood beam caps, full beam cover, full coverage beam cap, Hand forged beam caps for a timber frame home, metal flashing over exterior wood beam, pergula cap, Post & Beam Accents, Preserving exposed wood timbers, Protecting Exposed Wood Beams, Rafter tail caps, Roof Beam Caps, sheet metal cap for wooden beam, sheet metal caps, timber cap, trellis cap